companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Friday Lunch


Just another Friday Lunch in my bento box. This one featured chicken strips with honey mustard dressing to dip them in. So yummy. I also had some cheddar cheese cut in tulip shapes with a mini cookie cutter, and two jalapeno dills. Those were a nice contrast to the sweet dressing. For my veggie, I also had a side of Nana's Coleslaw with a Kick. It is so good on busy lunch making mornings to have that already made up. Come to think of it, the chicken was already cooked too. All I really had to do was mix up the salad dressing. Want that recipe? It is in the e-book with my Pooh Bear Salad, but I will put it here anyway, in a single serving size rather than the full salad portion.

Pooh Bear Dressing
2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon plus one teaspoon mustard, any style
sprinkle of seasoning salt
1 packet sweetener (mol to taste)


I love chicken dipped in this dressing! Even at room temperature or chilled, it is packed with flavor! Sorry this is so late posting, I had a living room full of teenagers over last night for a movie.

No comments: