companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pooh Bear Chicken Bento


Last weekend I used a 40% off coupon from Michael's to buy these silicon muffin cups. They make great dividers for Bento box lunches. Tomorrow, we have Pooh Bear Salad on the menu. I will be up and out earlier than usual tomorrow, so I got it packed up tonight. John will have his chicken with salad greens in a bigger container, but the Bento style is great for me. I love the variety.

This is what is in mine. Left to right, broccoli salad made with leftovers from dinner. Honey Mustard dressing coating the chicken--that's on top in both cups. The 22Too Mini Muffins are on the bottom right. Peanuts--I can never control my portions without these measured out already. Tucked in under the salad is a cheese stick, cut in half. My water bottle has a packet of vitamin mix, lemon flavored. I'll add water at lunchtime; I like it cold!

1 comment:

NeeCee said...

I have a pork roast that is in the crockpot right now for tomorrow's meal. I'm sort of going on my own and VERY loosely following the Cantonese Dinner. (Completely out of pork chops)

It's just so much easier to have the meal done and in the crockpot for those editing days.